Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chode on the Road: Day 5 - Recovery and the Long Trip Home

Last night I appeared on "It Is Slack," a comedy radio show on WMPG along with Brian Brinegar and Cloud Morris, and it was nothing short of AMAZING. There were callers and jokes flying about. Everyone had an amazing time and I just hope to God that the Safe Harbor thingamajig will keep me out of trouble (ha ha ha ha....). I want to thank Dan and Jim for putting on a hell of a show, Brian Brinegar for helping me get on the show, Cloud for coming along with his voices and jokes and a huge thanks to Eabha for driving our asses through Portland to and from the studio. It's been one hell of a trip, filled with jokes, alcohol, laughter and I can't wait to get the chance to do a comedy bender again, but at the same time, I'm looking forward to getting home. Peace!

No comments: